Gaming Keyboard question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Keyboard is probably the Logitech G15 with the most unique LCD screen that can be programmed to provide a variety of tasks

I disagree with the previous replyer in terms of the best mice. Razer mice are probably the best ambidextrous mice, but really a right hand designed mouse like the G5 is definately better for purely right hand users because its designed to fit your hand better. .

its called the death adder, very nice mouse not ambidextrious. now for keyboards if you can try to find a g15 1st gen the new oens have a smaller lcd, with less capabilities. alltho the second gen doesnt haver the side macro keys either anymore, but it may be to your advantage if you dont want somethign so big. Razer DeathAdderâ„¢ Gaming Mouse | Ergonomic Right-handed Mouse | 1800dpi 3G Infrared Sensor also the lachesis aparently has a lean towards the right hand, making it slightly less ambidextrious, from my experience so far.

:/ my lachesis doesn't lean :) i can't stand having my palm arched around. much more precision and much less wrist strain controlling the mouse with the finger grip, rather than palm grip.
it's all up to peronal opinion though. I'm blatantly right handed. So bad it's kind of sad really. left arm is practically useless. but even then I can't stand right handed mice.

and the g15 does have macro keys on the left, just not as many. only 6.
but there are also 3 mode buttons, so with the push of 1 button you can switch between 3 presets. so i guess you can say it still has the funtionality of 18 buttons, if you want to practice the on the fly swapping.

I think I am liking the G5 mouse and suprisingly either the Cyborg keyboard or a saitek II.. I am still open to the razers though and I will be reviewing them before I decide on one. I just need to get in a retail store and try some of these items out..

:/ my lachesis doesn't lean :) i can't stand having my palm arched around. much more precision and much less wrist strain controlling the mouse with the finger grip, rather than palm grip.
it's all up to peronal opinion though. I'm blatantly right handed. So bad it's kind of sad really. left arm is practically useless. but even then I can't stand right handed mice.

and the g15 does have macro keys on the left, just not as many. only 6.
but there are also 3 mode buttons, so with the push of 1 button you can switch between 3 presets. so i guess you can say it still has the funtionality of 18 buttons, if you want to practice the on the fly swapping.

We should play against eachother in a FPS game ( I play COD4, CS Source, team fortress2, and Crysis Wars ), then we'll see which mouse offers better precision and less wrist strain ;)

Its a shame they took out the 18x3 macro keys the 1st gen G11/G15 had, but the reviews were complaining it was too big. This is sorta like their older G5s, when some fat people with fat fingers complained 2 side buttons on 1 side was too much so logitech took out one of the side buttons and then everyone used that as a negative factor until they put it back in...sorta like a damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom