Games based on movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubya can we change it so when you say chronicles of rid**** it doesent think your trying to say ****? its kindof annoying.

Yeah.. Rid**** was a good movie. I actually liked Pitch Black more than Chron. of Rid**** though. It was cool how they did Rid**** in Pitch Black.

And yeah.. It'll be nice if the damn text parsers you guys are using just stick with string tokens - instead of substrings.... :rolleyes:

yeah i heard escape from butcher bay was a great game, but i hated the rid**** movies, well mostly vin diesel beacuse he cant act and watching him in any movie makes me sick, his only good movie was saving private ryan cause he got shot in the stoumach pretty early in the film. HA

oh and splinter cell movie would kinda be turn into a xXx movie, another shitty spy movie with no real plot (only the 007 franchise has put good spy movies out over and over aggain) and ive been thinking of a diablo 2 movie, it would be real good, but the main character would have to be a paliden, any other class wouldnt make good heros, and i would have no idea who would star in the movie

lol, an assaisin and a necromancer would be awful hero, a sorceror would be a boreing movie no sword fights, there is no GOOD actors who are big enough for a barbarian, and lets be honest nobody likes a druid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom