GAme copying help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexje4400

Solid State Member
So i copyed the disc of my friends game and it works fine and it copied correctly. I installed the game fine and everything seems to work. But when i run it the auto run window pops up and i click the play game button. I says i dont have the correct cd-rom. I thought they problem might be that My cd doesn' have the right name so i reburned it and the same problem, help please!
~Alex

Its copy protection taking effect, you should really make ISO's of your games WHEN you buy them, nobody should copy games thats the whole reason why most devs are going out of business or changing over to console. plus PC games are really starting to get cheap in hopes that it might encourage people to buy legit software... i would aswell if i knew that for every CD i make 50 illegal copies of it are made.

the only game i ever downloaded was DOOM and its expansion packs, but i think that was free anyways. I am guilty of downloading music though :rolleyes:
-----------------------
also sounds like you got to keep your games in thier cases, lol run over by a chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom