Formula 1 games (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4 its a good game, I havnt played this one but played the others. More of a simulator than arcade racing.

There was also grand prix managers 1 and 2 :) I loved them but their really old might be hard to find but fun while they last.

if your looking for a good racing game with some formula 1 racing, and a lot of other types, pick up toca race driver 3. i know the first 2 sucked but this one kicks ***, i have it for xbox but there is no difference in the games.

And the best part of this game is either the monster truck racing, the Honda 250EX's that go 90mph(lol), or the lawnmower racing.

MrZucchiniHead said:
if your looking for a good racing game with some formula 1 racing, and a lot of other types, pick up toca race driver 3. i know the first 2 sucked but this one kicks ***, i have it for xbox but there is no difference in the games.

And the best part of this game is either the monster truck racing, the Honda 250EX's that go 90mph(lol), or the lawnmower racing.

I already have that game. I think the driving was more challenging in Toca 2.

I am looking for a more simulator like racing game for PC. Preferably Formula 1, but if you know some other good racing games, please suggest them.

F1 Racing Simulation
Grand Prix Legends
F1 Racing Championship

Theres a few more above, Although if you live in America not sure how easy it is to get hold of these games to buy. As its not the most popular racing over there.

Thanks for suggesting. I will have a look at some reviews/screenshots.

Formula 1 is very popular over here. I am not a big fan myself, but I used to play GP2 years ago, and now I am looking for a more recent Formula 1 games.

Any other good racing simulators for PC?

Grand Prix Legends

Nascar Racing 2003 Season {Papyrus}
This is an awsome simulation and has open wheel mods, truck mods, ect.
Its the best racing game i have EVER played.

The only bad thing is its impossible to find a copy in the stores anywhere, and it will rack you anywhere from $60-$100 for a copy from e-bay.

Wow....now thats a game that holds its value!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom