Fallout Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and if you would like some fun get a bramin drunk and go to modoc and use a time bomb on the out house (I think it's a time bomb look up pers guide on NMA for more details) that is always fun.

LOL! that is great stuff.....thanks for your link also.

This has got to be one of my all-time gaming experiences.....the story is told really well.

Right now I'm stuck trying to get in Gecko Atomic Plant......my yellow acess card does not seem to work...I need to install the "Hydroelectric Magnetoshere Regulator"

Also need a Super tool kit for Skeeter, so I can get my car, and a pair of pliars for maintenance at vault city!

all of the fallout games for pc are awesome ^_^ ....i dont know how but until now i forgot that i had them...i used to play the games 24/7 back when they first came out. the fallout game for xbox that came out a few years back IMO sucked. Anyways i need to get back to playing fallout O_O

I have been debating on whether to get the Fallout collection off e-bay.....about $20 gets you Fallout....Fallout 2 and Fallout tactics.

Who here has played any of these and what is the gameplay like?

I know the graphics are not the greatest....I am just wondering if the gameplay will keep me occupied and that if the game is very good.....

Should i get this collection or just pass and spend the $20 some where else?

Fall Out 1 and 2 are my favorites. Both RPGs are very not linear, and you can just do about any thing (including opening and running a up a brothel one of the towns)

Heaps of replay value in both games as the script and story will changed based on the character that you use.

Fallout Tactics was okay. It could of been better if it was not for difficulties in the development.

Craptics would have been better with a RPG aspect rather than a set story line.

OK if you need to get the tool kit from skeeter get the quest of him and got to the den and look for the dude who is showing off the mummy it is lumpy (name?) tell him to run and then go back to gecko, also the key cards are a little buggy get killaps patch from NMA or try and find another one WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T STEP IN THE REACTOR CORE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MK2 POWER ARMOUR AND LOTS OR RADAWAY.

Also skeeter isn't the dude you need to help to get the car running the bit of kit he gives you is to make it more power effeciant you need to speak to the dude in the robes in NCR over in the far left of the screen by the entrance to the slavers guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom