fable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane12m

In Runtime
Ok can you help me know if this will run on my new laptop

its a compaq Presario V6000 nvidiaGeForce 6150

1gig of ram dual 1.64ghz processors

BUT its Vista! will this game run on here because I got the game ahwile ago but I lost disk one so i need to go buy it again...but will it run fine?

I looked around some and people were having some problems with the screen going black while playing and coming back and it was happening to mostly nvidia graphic cards. Just update your driver for the card if you haven't done so already and give it a shot. The update seemed to work for the other people I was reading on. :)

oh yeah it kills ram because I have a gig of it and i have to put wow to low settings (but sexy high resolution) but how often did they say the screen would go black? BUT YEAH THEY made an extended version for the p.c awhile ago

!!!ok there is this vista update for certain games including fable...but when I try to install it it says it doesnt apply to my system is it because i dont have it installed(the game)?

thanks

!!!ok there is this vista update for certain games including fable...but when I try to install it it says it doesnt apply to my system is it because i dont have it installed(the game)?

thanks

Thats Vista for you, it'd be better if you downgraded to XP since your computer doesnt have a DX10 compatible or even worthy video card. XP is much more stable at the moment.

yeah I wanted to but it would be a pain because I would have to buy a disk ..which is stupid because vista is(supposedly)better

but is there an easy way to get it

ok so everything is perfect when I install but once it starts the scree goes black?
I looked it up and it says get latest drivers..etc and when I go to install the latest driver it says unable to find driver to update,,and I downloaded the one for my video card I know for sure?? so whats the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom