Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows Movie Maker

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a game that will have a high replayability factor and very good multiplayer. Those are the two many things im looking for. E.* CS:S, Call of Duty 1, i liked the multiplayer in CoD 1, i just wonder how much has been changed from CoD 1-CoD 2

no joke, quake 4 is AMAZING.

plus if you get the DVD version it comes with quake 2!!

AND I HAD TO ACCEPT THE GPL TO INSTALL IT.

i liked the multiplayer in CoD 1, i just wonder how much has been changed from CoD 1-CoD 2
well I haven't played the CoD2 multiplayer yet so I can't comment on that, but you can definitely tell the difference in the SP...the scenery just looks so much more 'involved' I guess you can say.

I mean it's basically the same game of course, but man it just looks so awesome in the russian level with the snow blowing around, and explosions, and just a bunch of crap happening on the screen....I'm really enjoying it thus far.

Like I've been saying though all the die-hard quake fans who have been following it since the original will say quake....seems biased to me, but it's their opinion to like that game of course...you could say my opinion is biased because I don't particularly care for these long stream of boring games like the quake and UT series...

Soooooooo if you want something you've played before go with Quake.

If you want something you've played before but is actually a GOOD revamped version of it, go with CoD2

If you want something fairly new (yes I realize slowmo and the creepy girl aren't new, but you know what I mean) in terms of gaming experience, story etc... then go with FEAR

BF2....MEH, it's all right but if you want that then I suppose you're a huge MP fan whereas I'm looking for a great SP game

I picked up F.E.A.R, but i dont know what my rig can run this game at, could one of u guys tell me the system setting that i should be running it at. My rig is in my sig

I would say Low to a Medium, F.E.A.R has 5 levels Minimum, Low, Medium, High, and Maximum. With your settings I would say a Low to a Medium, with my settings, (in my sig) I run it with about 45-50 FPS on High, but its upto you. F.E.A.R has an Auto-Detect I suggest just running that and go from there run FRAPS and decide whats best.

what resolution do u have it. Right Now i have it at 800*600 with medium settings and 2xAA

i can't beleive that COD2 have more vote than QUAKE4 or FEAR, COD2 is just ww2 game, just like the old COD or medal of honor, there is noting new with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom