Doom Storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Yea, you kids want so much from movies these days but I enjoyed watching Doom. The Rock is a badass actor and there are some great quotes from the movie that i love.

It's funny ID had no input considering some of the extras included interviews with them. But ya, I'm looking forward to the Duke Nukem movie should it ever get off the ground.

Rich, one of the quotes is was REALLY set me off about Doom. It's one thing that they skilled the storyline which I love so much, it was a whole nother when the Rock said, "Let God sort them out." I wasn't very impressed because that line was something that Duke Nukem said in Duke Nukem 3D. Therefore, it was a cheap ripoff line for the Rock to use it.

Rich_Franklin said:
Yea Yea, you kids want so much from movies these days but I enjoyed watching Doom. The Rock is a badass actor and there are some great quotes from the movie that i love.

Try and tell that to the hundreds of thousands of gamers world wide that hated the movie....and hate the Rock.

Rich_Franklin said:

Wrestlers never make good actors, ever.

no not all...i thought rowdy roddy piper was decent actor, zeus wasnt too bad but all he had to do was look mean and that opinion is comming from someone who hates 98% of all movies

p0werslave said:
Wrestlers never make good actors, ever.

Maybe in your opinion but The Rock has made many movies that I love. Personally The Rundown and Scorpion King were great movies in my opinion. Just for the record what other wrestlers did u think are bad actors?

reguardless of that, The man loves himself just like all other fake wrestlers. If you ever seen all the interviews done at the first big screening of the movie all the rock did was talk about himself. I didnt take that much notice but someone told me that the weapons were even different from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom