Direct2Drive Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you downloading it for free using his account is no differen't than pirating it through any other means.

Even with steam it would still technically be illegal.
Wether or not he installs it on two of his own pc's, or 1 of his and 1 of yours doesn't make a lick of difference in my opinion, but game companies don't see it that way. I can understand it.

In case a (both his PCs) it's still the same person playing both copies. In case b it's two differen't people, so they're losing any profit they'd make off the second person.

well if you think about it it's like i go out and buy a pc game, install it on my pc and then take it to my dads and install it on his pc. that's legal as far as i know, is int that what your trying to do? except without a cd

sirect 2 drive is horrible they have a 3 instal limit, and *** soon as you activate it on your pc the copy on his will no lnger be any good, thats how bad d2d is, i have only ever purchased 1 game from them and will never do so again.

sirect 2 drive is horrible they have a 3 instal limit, and *** soon as you activate it on your pc the copy on his will no lnger be any good, thats how bad d2d is, i have only ever purchased 1 game from them and will never do so again.

Yeah, I don't know why he uses D2D, when he has a Steam account as well. There's no advantages of D2D over Steam imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom