dell vs alien

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALIENWARE ROCKS!!

Take it from an owner! I own an alienware Are-51m laptop and this thing Owns I take it to lan Parties and even out side on my ack protch for a good game of UT2K4 out in sun shine. This thing is the best and if you want more info on aliens goto

www.alienwareforums.com

You will see me in there I go by Braingoo!

A few people that owned the xps sent it back because of bugs with the laptop and dont forget the Alien has User upgradeable graphics so you are not stuck with what you buy the 9700 shoudl be out for it in less than a month.

The Dell XPS trounces the 51-M, but with the 51-M you get the option of being able to upgrade the video card, lighter then the Dell(which weighs 10 pounds!!!!!) and it came a close second to the all mighty XPS, so it's defiantly a solid contender;) I'd go with the Alienware, if I could afford it:p :D

I have a dell which in it times costed 3000$ maybe i had bad luck and got a bad one BUT HECK IT IS FALLING AROUND the HDD is out the DVD went out i am not very happy with it so i would take alienware 100%

bad-dog said:
I have a dell which in it times costed 3000$ maybe i had bad luck and got a bad one BUT HECK IT IS FALLING AROUND the HDD is out the DVD went out i am not very happy with it so i would take alienware 100%

Yeah, you could have gotten a nice Alienware for $3,000:confused:

jacob77y said:
u can also upgrade a dell

Yes but its can only be done by a dell certified techniciah and its only free once! The alienware is suser upgradeable and acn e doen as many times as new cards come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom