DayZ Mod

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Is anybody here playing the Dayz mod.

DayZ Mod

This is the best MP game for me since DoD

Talk about a true survival game....this rocks and is a huge timesink.

If you own ArmA 2 and Operation Aarowhead.....treat yourself and give it a try.

There are are few glitches as the mod is in alpha stage , but getting new updates almost daily....since the mods release ArmA 2 has become one of the best selling games thru steam and at amazon.com

I know what you mean.

I am off today and look forward to playing some tonight.

I like the premise but for me a lot needs to be sorted out. I hate the real day night cycle, it means I only ever play at night which sucks. I don't like how you can't escape zombies properly, one shot and they chase you forever unless you kill them all which is pretty difficult.

It would be so much more fun with friends, yet it's so hard to find each other and team up.

I don't really like stupidly fast zombies full stop.

I like the premise but for me a lot needs to be sorted out. I hate the real day night cycle, it means I only ever play at night which sucks. I don't like how you can't escape zombies properly, one shot and they chase you forever unless you kill them all which is pretty difficult.

It would be so much more fun with friends, yet it's so hard to find each other and team up.

I don't really like stupidly fast zombies full stop.

You can always find a different server so you can have a day time experience, if that is what you wish.

survey the situation and dont rush in, if playing by yourself...less noise the better, if all else fails....run...uphill preferably....zombies only can walk inside. Outside the walking zombies will run after you if alerted...the walkers are the only ones that will run.

Find a Winchester...it is a one shot zombie killing machine.

Oh yeah...the 1.70 patch pretty much connects to a server instantly.

Looks cool. Did not like the demo of ArmA II though, so I don't know about this.

Been hearing really mixed things about Arma II as a game, but this mod has looked amazingly fun. Saw a stream of someone playing it with a friend, working together while other players were dying around them was pretty crazy to watch. Might have to pick it up and give it a try because I can only see this game and the modding community for it getting better in the future. Even if it's not the DayZ mod, I can imagine other variations and mods coming out over time.

my 2 teenagers and their friend play at the same time to make a "team" = also talking on our speakers phones at the same time. They were doing well until yesterday when the server they were on had a hacker/uber player- killed 2 of them and about 5 others in less than 10 seconds clearing a huge area and no one ever saw him/them - they think the hack was either some type of explosive cannon, or a bunch of them on a team were able to spawn right behind each of them. This is why I wont play this game yet - the game does not tell you who killed you or how you die. BUT, it has great potential - they have fun as teamwork is a huge advantage.

Best mod i have ever played....atmosphere is great.

last session I found NVG....talk about fun!

The more I hear about it, the more I want to get it. Will probably wait for a steam sale and hope ARMA II goes on sale at some point this summer...

Back
Top Bottom