Dark Messiah M&M demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alright with all the games mentioned and I have a 7800GS CO and the specs in my sig. I can play Call of Juarez, Splinter Cell maxed out and get about 30 fps. The DM demo I did have some problems with though, especially in the second level when you use the cable car thing. It got VERY laggy and must of dropped well below 10fps. But in the first level I was able to max it out with a decent frame rate. I can play HL2 maxed out with the high res texture pack mod installed and still get 30-40fps approx. Have you defragged and cleaned up your HD recently? Also check for virus's/spyware and see if you have the Starforce protection program installed on your HD, this has caused problems for other gamers but I've never had a problem with it.............YET, lol.
Here's a link which details how to see if you have Starforce installed and how to remove it. I haven't tried it myself so I can't verify it will work or what it will do to your system (if anything). If you are still unsure Google Starforce removal and see what other ppl have to say.
http://whoismadhur.com/2006/04/06/starforce-removal/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom