CS:S Game: Let's go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should ban him next time you see him the server nubius.

Ya i was really owning havoc.

You should ban him next time you see him the server nubius
you talking about idiotec? You did see this part right:

once idiotec starts losing bad enough he'll turn on hax and no one can say anything since it's his server.
:p

Besides, he gave punk canadian baka gaara admin :D Gaara also hax........A LOT

muahahahahaha

BF2 > CSS
Nah, remember, the aligator always goes towards the bigger better deal.

BF2 < CSS is what it's supposed to look like. You tried hard though, maybe next time.

I'm about to watch a movie though, so I won't be on today.

Ridlyn said:
Ya i was really owning havoc.

ah... yeah you were... I was 1-16 when it was one on one. I could have sworn you were hacking though... But, it was probably my under par abilities.

You just kept killing me with like one shot everytime. And it was truely amazing how you knew exactly were I was at all times.

But, hey... It should be easy to own CSS noobs like me... Come play with me in BF2, and it'll be a whole new ballgame...

[DRS]HAVOK

That's the BF2 name... BOTCHES>...

HAVOC2k5 said:
ah... yeah you were... I was 1-16 when it was one on one. I could have sworn you were hacking though... But, it was probably my under par abilities.

You just kept killing me with like one shot everytime. And it was truely amazing how you knew exactly were I was at all times.

But, hey... It should be easy to own CSS noobs like me... Come play with me in BF2, and it'll be a whole new ballgame...

[DRS]HAVOK

That's the BF2 name... BOTCHES>...

What server do you play in? Is it ranked?

my name is bobmister999 (I made it really fast so I could play when I got my new computer and didn't care what it was at the time)

Besides, he gave punk canadian baka gaara admin Gaara also hax........A LOT
psh as soon as I get back I'm writing a script that automatically slaps you whenever your crosshair gets aimed at me

And ANYWAYS, even if I did hack, I am your sensei so you'd have to follow in my footsteps

And it was truely amazing how you knew exactly were I was at all times.
Yeah, I've had that happen before too. In a huge map no less, it was 1 on 1 and everywhere I popped up the dude was there. BUT I've also done it to idiotec before. If you creep and you've either got your speakers up really loud or some decent headphones you can pretty clearly hear where people are running so it's easy to start predicting where they are going, especially if you play the game somewhat frequently.

And ANYWAYS, even if I did hack, I am your sensei so you'd have to follow in my footsteps
Psht, you are nothing to me. You are my kohai son, don't forget that. From now on I am Nubius-sama Senpai to you punk!

I think we should set up a date where we all join in a server and play some games. Any ideas?
Been proposed many times. Easier said than done. We were lucky to have someone like idiotec with a fast server (except to me.....) and a good machine to run it on. Not that you need a real great machine to be a server, but in his case he was running server on the machine he's playing on although he'll soon get a spare.

So finding a server is hard, organizing everyone to play is hard. Lots of people want to play DoD, Garry's mod, BF2, etc..etc.. and they've asked about different servers, but it's not like the dudes who own TF literally set it up.

So you'll need to find yourself a server and organize that ****. First off, why not start a thread in OT like we did with CS:S and try to get some plans from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom