Crysis glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario03

Fully Optimized
Okay we had a thread for demo glitches but how about glitches in the full version.

For me there was of course the objects never coming to rest and driving me insane with constant falling noises.

When I grabbed enemies in certain spots the enemy would disappear. Sometimes they would just be gone, sometimes they would turn completly grey, and sometimes parts of them would show up like the eyeball (which is actually a ball shape).

I saw some random smoke wayyyy up in the air.

I found a hole that when you enter basically put you into god mode and you could just move anywhere. at first I thought it was part of the game but when I started flying through stuff and flew out far enough to see the whole level it was pretty apparent that it wasn't or maybe its a odd easter egg...

A couple of times I fell halfway through things and got stuck. Including one time at a save point which required me to load a previous save and do a whole part over again.

I found a gun that was sitting on a table shooting by itself. Probably emptied out a couple of clips to.

The game beat itself. I was having trouble on the last part of the game and then all of a sudden it said I accomplished the mission after loading the game.

Ive also had that glitch where u grab the guy and he turns grey, and also ive had the far away plants and mountains and clouds ect turn grey or a weird static like square, mostly artifacting without ocing to my video card lol, but i got the newest driver just recently and ive tried it out for a bit and frame rates have improved and the artifacting seems to have dissappeared

For me some enemies don't die. I waste all my ammo, rockets, grenades on one guy and he still doesn't die!!

Its gets even more frustrating when you have to kill all the enemies to beat the level.

hmm I havent run into many at all so far lol. I have had that object not resting one. Just from a chopper I blew up. happened twice. other then that i shot three grenade rounds at a guys chest and he didnt die. It was a dude in a nano suit so I dunno if it was just cause he was beefier than the rest or what. I'm actually surprised i've been pretty glitch free so far. it's quite pleasant. well see how the rest of the game turns out.

I haven't had too many, but enough to be somewhat annoying.

The worst is when I go to jump over something sometime I will just die. Kinda like I just hit a bouncing betty or something...lol

On Recovery whenever I would look through the scope everything would go grey. It was like the polygons without all the texturing overlaid.

The physics bugs with twitching dead bodies and vehicles is probably the most common.

I got eaten by sharks when there were none....lol. I was swimming out to one fo the destroyer ships...lol.

guys crysis isstill a good game, ive some days the game runs smootly fantastically no glitches, sometimes it runs pretty poorly, but when it does work which it usually does it is amazingly fun

There was only 3 times that the glitches annoyed me. Beyond that Crysis is awesome.

I love the game lol im satisfied with the way it turned out. yeah it takes some gross system specs to get the most out of it but games are only gonna get more advanced from now on. i don't care what anyoen says I don't want developpers to dumb down games and not advance just because its gonna take mad hardware to start running them. there won't be any improvement if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom