Crysis...CLOAK...Annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell Boi

Baseband Member
Anybody have this issue where the cloak just doesn't work? I mean, it works in the sense that it says "Cloak Engaged!" and I turn invisible, but the enemy still see me, even when im not moving, or not shooting...they see me and shoot at me. When I shoot, move and cloak...they know were i've moved to and shoot and launch grenades etc. Its annoying because I play Crysis tactically, and use cloak alot... its peeving me off to the max :freak:

Glitch?

I don't think the cloak is actulally supposed to make you invisible. Just transparent like. Harder to see. They can still see the outline of you or something. I don't have the game; only played the demo. That was my personal take on it though.

No lol you aren't completely invisible. If you get too close to an enemy they can see you. Once you get to the part near the end of Level 2 I think, you fight the Koreans who stole the "nanosuits" and they are using their cloaks but you can still see the outlines of them in like a bluish transparent color so that's how you find them.

I wonder, what do you care if someone cheats in single player or not??

I could understand If I was speaking about multiplayer, but I am only cheating in single player.

I mod everything in single player games. Especially when developers make it easy and put files as .cfg or .ini :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom