crysis beta open to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh TF2 looks like it would get boring after a while... and Half-Life 2 looks good and all but I would rather play Multiplayer... so Crysis gets my money :D

are you kidding? the fact that there are so many classes makes TF2 a long standing game... Crysis is like a regular FPS with some various tweaks and immensely increased graphics...

TF2 is a totally new type of FPS (and with TFC) with its gameplay incredibly stressing teamwork, IE. medic must accompany heavy to do any damage, engineers build dispense for the heavy to get more ammo, engineers build sentries at choke points and teleporters to get to front lines faster, demomen dominate the little caves and such while soldiers have long range rocket launchers, snipers dominate from the high ground and are assisnated by spies which also take out heavies, scouts rush in for the capture and the bat behind the head while the pyro flames everyone inside the control point when people are capturing it, etc.

Its just so much more fast paced and friendly compared to normal FPS', its a truly easy game to pick up and play... and to enjoy even if for a stellar experience, its just so unique in its style that its incredibly fun to play

Well if I play it and like it I might buy it, and I know Crysis isn't all that special but all my friends will be getting it and we want to form a clan together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom