Counterstrike source

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
how is it compared to the original, it seems like everyone still plays the original, so i was wondering if i should get source?

Well in source it is much easier to get headshots, so when you see people with really good scores you ask them if they are a 1.6 Vet 80% of the time they are......only becuase 1.6 is harder and source is pretty easy....And source has HDR, A cool feature and the graphics are much better :)

BOTTOM LINE: If you want to be really good, or as they say "B3 1337, and PWNZ0R T3H N00Bz0RZ then Get 1.6 and graduate to source...or if you just want to play for fun and dont mind getting owned the first week of it then get source :)

Yeah, like Envy said, in 1.6 it's way harder to get headshots. But CS:S is superior to 1.6 is terms of graphics. I also find that the nades in CS:S are alot better, the ones in 1.6 are sluggish to throw compared to the new ones. I'd get CS:S if you can run it at a good framerate, but if you have a crappy machine, then play 1.6.

I just like the pretty graphics, but my CS:S came with half-life 2. If you don't have HL2, GET IT!

The way I would look it at: If you have a "game-worthy" machine, get source, due to its superior graphics. You your box isnt as good, then go with 1.6. Ooooooooooooor if you wanna be like the infamous FPS Doug, get source. (BOOOOOOM! HEADSHOT!) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom