cordless 4 gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a wireless mouse and it works fine. The gamer's choice mouse, the Logitech MX1000, is wireless, so as long as you have a good one, you should be fine.

Whatever you get, make sure it has a charger. Otherwise you will need to stock up on batteries.
I had a mouse that needed new ones every 4-6 weeks.

tajahem said:
I had a mouse that needed new ones every 4-6 weeks.
Some of the newer ones are not that bad.
I had my cordless KB and Mouse Set for the last 6 months.

if you decide to go corded, the Logitech MX518 is the best money can buy. 1600dpi that can change on the fly to 400dpi via mouse buttons. and the best of it is that special drivers are not needed!

imagine, you can run-and-gun your way through a crazy FPS street battle where a wide range of motion is key, at 1600dpi. than, once hidden inside a building, you can take out your sniper rifle and crank down the sensitivity to 400dpi so that you can have super fine targeting control, than switch back. on the friggin fly!!!!!!

Yeah, I suggest you get the Logitech MX510. I just bought it yesterday and it works GREAT. I should have got the MX518, whatever though. However, if you're on a budget, the MX510 might save you around $30 (approx) than buying the "gamers choice Logitech MX1000".

Also, I think I would rather just have a corded mouse because I think recharging it would be a hassle. I may be wrong, I don't own one. Long story, short, get a Logi MX500, 518, or 1000. You'll be pleased.

Wireless has always been attached to the word "lag" but current wireless mice have improved plenty.

The best wireless mouse is obviously the MX-1000. But there are people who note that the mouse has a lag when you lift the mouse off the surface and then put in back on the surface. It's like a 2 second lag or something but for multiplayer fps gamers it could seem like an eternity. When I tried out the MX-1000 at a store I didn't notice this but then again I never thought of lifting the mouse off its surface. The only time you need to do that is if your mouse pad is small.

Anyways, get a MX-518. I just bought it and it is great. Better than the Razer Diamondback. Much better than the MX-510. It is expensive but if you're fps fandom it will be a godsend. Get a gamer mouse pad with it and your fragging will improve a ton. If you are really into wireless buy the MX-1000. The MX-700 is just a wireless MX-500 which isn't that good compared to other gaming mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom