:cool: Assassins Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, SONY f***ed up the PS3 launch big time, that is also why MGS4 was almost not a PS3 exclusive. SONY just has gone really downhill lately, and they are starting to be like MS in some senses.

The Best Page In The Universe.

^^^ I agree with a lot of those points (In the Sony article). PSP is garbage.

Actually MGS4 is only PS3 exclusive "this year." Betting now that it's on the 360 in 08.

Ugh..... more nonsense about dumbing it down. Ahem.... WRONG. It started its life on the PS3 platform, and then when Sony showed to struggle moved to multiplatform status, so WRONG yet again.
Had the game stayed PS3 exclusive, Ubisoft very well could've spent the extra time and money to take advantage of the PS3 processor. Not the case however, and it seems that the game will have better AI (crowd reactions and such) on the more basic 360 because it was easier, cheaper, and quicker to optimize for. In such a sense, the 360 very well could have "dumbed it down" because now Ubisoft won't have spend timing using the Playstation's full power when it can only use a fraction and still end up with some hardly noticeable differences.
I'm afraid that will be the case for more games coming, as the new technology is difficult to handle.

Anyone any idea what the specs are for this game yet, according to amazon uk it comes out september 7th I think just wondering what kinda specs it's gonna have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom