Consoles Vs Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

quest1on

In Runtime
alot of my friends dont play any pc games, i see alot of ppl playing more console games, and since all this fancy SH*T is coming out its like there pushing us to go consolelike the dx10 im hearing about and the pixel shader 4.0.

i personally like more pc games then consoles i barley play any console games... dont plan on even gettin the ps3 or the x360 cuzz with that money i can jsut upgrade my pc

well if ur jsut gonna game get a console, many of us think that console graphics are way better than PC, when consoles are released this is true until ATI and nVidia release their new PC cards the console gets owned.

i really don't get how console people play FPS on the console, PC you use a mouse and its good but a control stick?

PC graphics are advancing so fast it is driving many people to consoles because they can't afford to keep up with it these days.

I can see the console fans' point because why spend $500 on a graphics card every 6 months to play games at max when you can spend $500 on a console that will last 4 years.

If the current trend continues, PC gaming may decrease to the point of becomming endangered.

Yeah I like consoles better then PC's. I can only say the PC can pull out better graphics, phyics, and control settings in the game. PC is better for FPS but worse for Racing games. I feel better playing on a console for some reason. I have way more fun too. I think it's the Bigger screen and the way i'm sitting down.

what are you talking about? computer graphics are generally better.

Actually, not quite true. Its all due to the specs of the TV. If they were to truelly write a code that took advantage of a computer monitor, it would wins hand down. As of now it is optimized for the HDTV generation which, in its own way, is catching up VERY quickly to computer monitors. So, no the consoles do have worse graphics, it is the media it is displayed on. I think of it like this. You say you have the best graphics because of your card being kick a$$, however you are playing on an old CGA monitor. Big fricken deal. Now if you look at the guts of it, then I would have to say no. I wish we could catch up with the asian market and european market as far as digital medium goes for TV's, they're TV's are supposedly much crisper than american. That, however, is heard second hand and I have seen many tech reports on that. I have never seen one personally, but from what I understand their tv resolutions are much higher than our own.

yea this upgrading is pushing ppl to just go to consoles.... i dont like that becuzz all i play is pc games

lol i hope not man cuzz i dont even know wats up with this year right now technology is going fast this year scares me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom