COD4 Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh Martyrdom I used to like at first, but it relies on you dying... which isn't a good habit to make off...

I recommend something like Deep Impact

So any players here want to show of screenshots (not scores.. like in game screenshots to show how great your GPU is :) and tell what settings you run at)

Well since my tactics are usually run and gun....Marty comes in handy for me ;).

Well since my tactics are usually run and gun....Marty comes in handy for me ;).

Dude, I always follow you when we play together.. you know I run and gun too... actually I'm more of a "take what you can get" when it comes to killing people in COD4

all the pubbers don't like marty because they are not as vigilent as high skilled players and tend to walk over the body of someone they just killed

No dude.

Marty is retarded, because its not used in real combat, just like last stand. And its a cheap way to get a kill.

I play on public servers but i play on a variety, including tactical servers (no m203, no martydom, no rpg's on people) sniper only servers, and no sprint severs.

i use an m4 with red dot deep inpact penetration and bandolier,
for smaller maps a p90 with double tap, penetration and rockets
and for my sniper i use an r700 with deep inpact penetration and bandolier, im used to gettign 30 kill streaks so 30/40 bullets aint enough. i just love teh acuracy of the m4 to give it up for anything else headshots are so easy, and its a gerat gun for long range combat where as an ak only has average range, i got to a point where cod4 wasnt fun anymore as i was dominating way to much when i was in my leel 20's was funner outscoring 55's lol, but once i hit 55 everything got to easy.

all the pubbers don't like marty because they are not as vigilent as high skilled players and tend to walk over the body of someone they just killed

HAHA!

Okay...

Marty is for people who are intending to **** other people off, or because they suck and can only get kills by dying...

No dude.

Marty is retarded, because its not used in real combat, just like last stand. And its a cheap way to get a kill.

I play on public servers but i play on a variety, including tactical servers (no m203, no martydom, no rpg's on people) sniper only servers, and no sprint severs.

Who cares about 'real combat'...I'm playing the game to play the game, not train for the army (if I wanna do that, I'll play AA).

Get better at throwing back the 'nades :p. I'm terrible at that...but if I die from a marty 'nade...I'll swear outloud, respawn, and continue what I was doing. Was irks me more than marty is nades randomly thrown from across the map and land right next to me. That's BS.

HAHA!

Okay...

Marty is for people who are intending to **** other people off, or because they suck and can only get kills by dying...
I use it for an easy bonus kill or 'revenge' kill :p.

retardydom and juggernoob **** me off. hgih skill players will use deep inpact and rely there killing skills on the ability to aim, then double tap is for bullet spammers. but good for close range with the auto shotty, or a p90. nothign like unloading a full clip into some one as you go around a corner lol. another thing i enjoy is running around with pistol only and kife. il use teh sniper class for the gullie, and just play assasin :D and for vern run and gun is good if you have good reflexes dotn know how many times ived pulled out around a corner and had 3 guys on me and i take them out :D the advantage of my lachesis@ 3500 dpi now :D

marty is lame. I mean you're a suicide bomber.............super lame.

And recently I stopped using red dot as well. iron sights are awesome....hard to use the iron sight on the M4 though. G3 and AK are easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom