Cod2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can sum it up easily.. best game I have ever Played I play on all highest Settings.. and volume all the way up this game is really Intense. theirs no other game Like it truly amazing

I've tried the CoD2 demo, and I personally didn't like the gameplay at all. I guess I'm not used to depending on bots to help me get the job done. Your dependence on the good guys' A.I. is highlighted by the inaccuracy of the weapons. You can't take out the whole other team because you frankly can't aim, and there aren't enough bullets hanging around for you to go spray 'n' pray the whole way. Sure, it's realistic, but it's not fun IMO. Or maybe I just don't know how to use the weapons. :p Anyway, I'm the sort who used to go deagle-only back in CS 1.6. So if you're like me I guess you probably wouldn't like CoD. Just my $.02.

ilovesocks said:
I've tried the CoD2 demo, and I personally didn't like the gameplay at all. I guess I'm not used to depending on bots to help me get the job done. Your dependence on the good guys' A.I. is highlighted by the inaccuracy of the weapons. You can't take out the whole other team because you frankly can't aim, and there aren't enough bullets hanging around for you to go spray 'n' pray the whole way. Sure, it's realistic, but it's not fun IMO. Or maybe I just don't know how to use the weapons. :p Anyway, I'm the sort who used to go deagle-only back in CS 1.6. So if you're like me I guess you probably wouldn't like CoD. Just my $.02.

The guns are plenty accurate. Try aiming down the sights? (right click). The AI is what makes the game so fun. Going Rambo on D-Day makes no sense.

i have COD2 and i have completed all Russian, British and USA battles, and i really enjoyed it. i think COD2 is the most realistic and the best ww2 shooter ever.

and this game runs fine on my system , i run it on 1024x768 with ''Extra'' texture resolution and no AA, and i played it on DX9.

I love CoD2. I wish they had like capture the flag in the singler play so you can play with AI that way too. Missions are awesome though, but would be nice if they put both.

Definately one of the games of the year. I have done all of the British missions and I'm about halfway through the last Russian mission.

I am playing it on a 9600 and P4 1.5Ghz with 1.5 GB of memory and I honestly cannot see a difference between the graphics on my PC and the graphics on the Xbox 360 which I played in Game

My computer can run it at max everything. 7800GT, 2 GB RAM, P4 3.4. It still lags a little during missions when it's raining and there's alot of action going on.

wow, pretty demanding game.

how good is the multi player? I'm hesitant to buy it cuz I want to get some time on multi player but I hear the cheating is out of control on this game and there is no anti cheat program for the game.

I only played for about 5 minutes 'till I had connection issues (crappy wireless). It was pretty good from what I saw. I used to play COD multiplayer on XBOXLIVE a while ago and that was really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom