COD Black Ops Single Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive.777

In Runtime
Hi everyone.
Just a question about the new COD thats coming out. What is the single player going to be like? I hate games where they focus it on Multiplayer because i have satellite internet and can't play online. How many missions is there going to be and is there going to be a Special Ops mode like MW2. I loved Special Ops, keeps singleplayer players like me busy for ages.

I just hope they don't focus it on multiplayer like BFBC2, the single player is bad and doesn't make any sense.
(Also, I can't get better internet where i live so please don't come on here and tell me i need to get a better connection)

Well, have you played the other cod's? That will tell you. I'm assuming this one will be sort of over the top like in mw2. Probably 5-6 hours long like the rest.

Well i know for a fact they had developed multiplayer before they did singleplayer. People buy CoD for MP. Always have and always will. They could get away with no campaign and still sell it by the bucket-load. It will be better than MW2 both SP and MP wise in my opinion. First cod since CoD4 i am really looking forward too. Even if the MP looks a bit tacky for my liking. I tend to prefer it pure and simple like CoD2.

I think i used far to many fullstops then. It reads like a robots talking. See. ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom