CD key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I completely forgot the question.

Using a program to make an image of the disk and then mounting it with DaemonTools or Alcohol120 is a bit safer than using an unknown crack. Some games detect the crack as a hack and will ban you for it.
I've never had any game detect a crack but one thing to be aware of is that there are cracks that extract your serial code and send it to the crack author, so make sure you're careful.

Which is very easily circumvented. I use images (or partial images) of my disks mounted on my hard drive to play my games so I don't have to bother with having my disks on hand or swapping them out to change games. There are also loads of "other" ways to get around the need to use the original disk to play. COD4 is one of these.

Like I said, I would have to know/trust the individual before I would buy a used game from them. There are many on here that I would buy from, but not all.

Don't forget that even without a CD-Crack you can play COD4 online without the need of a DVD

Can't you do that with UT3, as well? Heard somewhere on here you could...can't remember who said it though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom