Cd burning problems :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinger316

Beta member
OK, ive finnaly managed to download a game i've always wanted, MAX PAYNE 2 :D, i got this new pc last week from my sister and its gota cd burner dvd burner and everything you could possibly need for burning stuff. My problem is that the max payne 2 came in like 2 zip files, one is MAX PAYNE PLAY and other is MAX PAYNE INSTALL, so what i did is i unzipped both( dont know if it counts as unzip cuz i used winrar) and now i have 2 seperate folders on my desktop, MAX PAYNE CD 1( Install) and then Max Payne cd 2 ( play) and the program that came with the computers is called Nero, it came with nero 6 enterprise edition and nero express, if i want to burn it to the cd do i burn it as DATA or cd image? And if it IS as a cd image then what file do i burn? cuz its asking me to select the image i want to burn..... Help me plsss im desperateee

I wonder how many nasty little things that you got with that download.

Please take some time to do some searching and reading around the forum. You will find that we generally do NOT help with file-sharing downloads of games and how to install/burn/copy/play/whatever with them. And I'm not going into a debate about the legal/illegal aspects of all this.

The easiest thing to do is to purchase the game in some legal manner and follow the installation instructions.

Thread closed.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom