The "can my computer run this game" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehelm

Daemon Poster
The "how will my computer run this game" thread

Hello everyone

I realized lots of people started questioning a lot about wether their pcs can run this game and that game or not and all those seperate posts can be hard for all of us to answer and try to help them. so why not make a thread like this ( like a Q&A thread) so we can ask each others and get opinions from each others about how our computers will run games ( we can also suggest each other to play a certain game on certain settings with some certain hardware.)

Mods can sticky this if they feel it's worth it.

peace,

-bonehelm

those programs aren't accurate. the best thing to do is to learn from experience. listen to others how well their games run.

well sumtimes it will down the cpu score but its 95% accurate......but ok you can still ask other people im just saying this program is based on your computers specs, not others.

it just basically tells you wether your pc meets the system req or not based on the officially released information

so if you have a 128MB graphic card
it'll tell you that you have a waaay stronger pc than what battlefield 2 needs since bf2's minimum req is a 64MB vid card. so it tells you that it passes the req by 2 times. although playing the game with most 128MB cards wouldnt be enjoyable. the best is to ask the same card user how well it'll run. arent human brians more flexible and smarter than just some simple computer program online?

then this thread should be turned into how well can my computer run this game thread. People use my tool then see if they pass it come here and ask how well can i run it.

ok let me do the first question then i passed that test with a full bar now i KNOW for a fact that i won't be able to play oblivion on ultra settings what are people with similar specs as mine playing as

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom