Can my computer play this game? Will it run decently? Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Beta member
So I don't know much about computers, my dad gave me his old one. My family used to play final fantasy 11 online with a video card we bought about 3 years, which is currently in this computer and I know has Direct X 9.0. My computer model is an Intel(R) Celeron(R) D Cpu 3.46 GHz with 512 Ram and I am currently using windows xp. The computer has nothing else on it, and a good amount of space left.(Right?) This thing sits here now that I have it unless I talk to friends on it, and I'm trying to get into some games for it.

Sooo. At the moment, I am debating on buying mage knight apocalypse for the computer. It requires 1.8Ghz processor (Pentium 4 or AMD equivlalent), 128 mb video card(Geforce 6800) 512mb System ram, Windows Xp which is no big deal, Directx 9.0, and 6 gigs free. I have no idea what all that means, I just want to kill some time and don't want to waste money or time on the game if it won't work. I am not looking to upgrade the computer in anyway just to play some cheap game. Just want to know if it works.

Can I play this fine? The only other thing I have tried is the first Diablo, which was cake and from 1998 so I expected it to work. This game is more recent however. Thanks!

Well you meet most of the requirements. You need to find out what type of Video Card you have and how much free space you have. Run GPUz to find out what video adapter you have. Then open My Computer and click on the Windows Drive and see what it says for free space. After finding out those 2 answers, just compare them to what is required and you will have your answer.

There is no such thing as a lame or stupid question. The only lame or stupid questions are those not asked.

Thanks for the comments on the signature. Can't tell who my favorite Batman character is now can ya? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom