Calling all gamers! MMORPG??? Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing, I am planning on setting up a few different games not just dnd few zombie ones an a sci-fi or two.

On an Ditto *sends apologies to stealth*

Yes i did read the first post and i posted opinions on some games i have played on them sites, there is no need to be rude.

Also how can you say Ultima online has bad graphics when you played runescape, probably the worst graphic game since asteroids.

Other than my rant if you like mythology then i would suggest trying out Titan Quest.

Titan Quest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK i am not trying to say runescape is better then this game( i have no idea on either really) but graphically i think your wrong, i've seen screenshots of both( here's one from the first page of google on each):

start_b3.jpg

kalphite_intro2.jpg

i mean their similiar but looking at runescape it seems it is actually three dimensional where as the Ultima one is pretty much 2D

Ultima is isometric, an yes i can see why some people would think its outdated but it isnt always about looks most games lack something substance of story (mmoropg's normally done have a story but they are what you make) or have no thought on game play, ultima has loads in spades, its where people go when they have grown beyond WOW. Or what they play if they have loads of RP experience from DnD.

Sadly not but I think it's only a £5er a month so not that hard on the pocket.

FYI, i have an Age of Conan thread going in the pc gaming section. I'm trying to make sure everyone who plans to play it ends up on the same server so we can all mutilate each other.

runescape looks pretty much like ultima... just possibly a bigger viewing area. there was a 3d client but should look at the link I posted earlier for the KR client

as to the "is ultima online free" there are many many many freeshards. just type "Ultima Online Freeshard" into your google search... it's even supported on linux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom