Call of Duty: World at War?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get those videos to play.

I've played plenty of CoD games running around with a MP40 or Thompson the very same way CoD4 can be played. It depends on the maps and your play style. You can say what you want about competitive play but the clan matches I've played SMGs worked fine for me on small to medium maps. CoD 4 might be faster overall, but that is mainly due to almost all maps being comparatively small compared to UO. UO can still be just as fast paced as your average CoD 4 match.

I've played plenty of CoD games running around with a MP40 or Thompson the very same way CoD4 can be played. It depends on the maps and your play style. You can say what you want about competitive play but the clan matches I've played SMGs worked fine for me on small to medium maps. CoD 4 might be faster overall, but that is mainly due to almost all maps being comparatively small compared to UO. UO can still be just as fast paced as your average CoD 4 match.

well if you get them videos to work you would probly change your mind, cod4 is much more fast paced, ive explained why and its alright saying uo has bigger maps, but its still slower paced. in cod uo you dont rush the pants off unless your a lowbie.

I had this problem i solved this by renaming a file type called Treyarch.bik, and renamed it Treyarch.bak....You can find Treyarch.bik in C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\main\video

Hope this helps you too :)

so your saying you renamed a file in your codwaw folder and it fixed an internet stream? sorry but i dont believe you.

YES well done you are getting there, i am saying i changed the file type, and my videos are now play instead of a black screen. I wouldnt come up with that if it never worked for me, i would google it and post the url, but as im busy with work i do not have time to search for it.

YES well done you are getting there, i am saying i changed the file type, and my videos are now play instead of a black screen. I wouldnt come up with that if it never worked for me, i would google it and post the url, but as im busy with work i do not have time to search for it.

i just still not believe that changing a cod5 related file will fix a stream.

i just still not believe that changing a cod5 related file will fix a stream.

I'm not really bothered if you do or don't believe tbh.

I only posted what i found on the internet which fixed my problem. If you have never had the problem then it really isnt down to you to say. I would understand if you had the same problem and my solution didn't work, fair dos.

I don't see what your problem is, i only posted my solutions to help other people with the same problem but according to you i'm lying :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom