Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the deal with people lately, its like they expect a revolution in each game.

Its a second part to a game, id like to see anyone on this forum make a better game.

If it's not close to a revolution or if it isn't insanely fun to play, then I personally don't get excited. It's just another FPS.
Not any single person. I don't see the point your trying to make.

Point is i see way too much bashing of a game, when it isnt even out and people expect too much.

cod4 was a blast, cod5 was a blast, this one will be too.

If you can do so much better, go take some college courses in game design and try to make such a game.

Yea, it isn't out yet. But saying that the game doesn't excite me because it looks like it is shaping up to be just another FPS isn't really bashing. I am just saying the game doesn't excite me. And for $50 a game I expect to enjoy it :)

Cod4 caught me by surprise I'll admit. cod5 didn't do much for me.

Just because I think I can do better, doesn't mean I want to make it my job. There are a lot of things I think I could do better @. Running a foreign government for example.

I took a few courses on very basic code. And I've made very small simple games. I understand how much work it takes at the least. Still is no excuse for poor games (not that this one will be).

Yea, I didn't really see any game bashing here...unless an opinion is considered bashing.

I'm with DPG991 on this. CoD4 was great because it was new (gameplay, theme, engine) CoD5 was good, but just another CoD game and another repeat. This one also looks to be another repeat...it's nothing new. For some people that's fine, for others...they'll pass. My only hope is that IW is taking the reigns and they make better games than the studios that rehash their stuff.

Compared to all the other games out, i dont see anything that comes close.

im not much of a gamer anymore, so a game has to be something special for me to play it.

the cod series does that for me, and cod4 took the series to a different level.

I loved COD4, wasn't very into COD: WAW, but I am going to be excited for this one.

I just want a COD: Civil War or Vietnam. Those would be really awesome. Anyone ever played a good FPS for Civil War? I think not......it is time.

Well I watched the E3 demo (actual gameplay) on G4TV and it's alright, too James Bond'y and generic action shooter for my taste. I miss the old Call of Duty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom