BF2 teamkilling

Status
Not open for further replies.
OpticalIllusion said:
What really makes me mad is when two people are racing for a chopper and one guy gets it and takes off, the other guy stands there and shoots him with his gun or rocket launcher!

Worse yet, C4.

I think you will be able to pick up your explosives in 1.2 by pressing "g" or something. Its the key that you can use to pick up a kit laying on the ground. Cant quite remember right now,

Sort of what sprooty said. When two of your are racing towards a plane on a carrior and you get in, they stand in a position so that you tk them. And of course they punish you because you stole the plane. I dont think they should take points away because some idiot who can plainly see the skull and crossbones on the screen runs into one of your mines.

Like what Vybuni said, when the missiles switch targets to your own people and once again, team vehicle damage. Stupid stuff like that always ****es me off.

Yeah you press g to pick it up ijn the new v1.2 patch, me and bleak went over like the lists of things they are giong to fix lol.

Well if you really want to get rid of a mine or C4 just shoot at it with a APC or tank, if i see a bunch of mines laid out ont he bridge in like karkand i either take the otehr water way or go around it cant you see the blinking red thing on the right side of your screen?

i dunno a side note, but i hate how the defibrllator shock paddles doesnt reload while you dont have it out. so if i revive some one and quickly switch to another gun and shoot someone and i have to revive someone quick then i have to wait like 10 seconds for it to reload it sucks!! but it will be fixed in v1.2 :)

yeah mines sorta work both ways. no one really expects you to plant mines cos engineer is not popular. everyone thinks its C4 so they just go over it - so if u place it outside an enemy checkpoint they will run over it. mines need a different symbol on the hud for mines and C4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom