BF2 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
What options do you have chosen on the bottom left of the server screen? If you have too few chosen, there may not be any servers that match.

Haven't changed any of the options since i last played the game and it was ok.

Originally posted by vaderpro
Check your firewall or turn it off and try it.

Only windows firewall running...

Originally posted by Keadonen
They have let out a Beta for 1.4, but id imagine youve tried a few different servers and the chances of you going into the same server of like 3000 isnt that good. Anyways, I had a problem with bf2 too, almost the same as yours(the mouse would freeze, I didn't have the message tho) BTW did your computer freeze,crash or did you restart your computer in the middle of bf2... becuase thats when my problem started. I finally got it back to normal, It worked for me i hope it works for u, Delete your battlefield 2 profile off of your computer then retreive it in the menu, where you select the accounts.

Puter never crashed in the game, but i'l try deleting the profile...

Sorted. Ya know what it was? In Options-->Controls, all the keys had blanked themselves! So in the game, it didn't know what to do when I moved the mouse.

A quick "Restore defaults" later, and I'm back in Mashtuur City getting owned by twelve year old americans!!

38 years old... Somebody's gotta be a distraction so the good players don't get shot. :D

My problem is hitting the keys I need when I need. I've got one of the retarded Microsoft curved keyboards, and it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom