BF2 not working !!!?!?!?! HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofswiss

In Runtime
When i went to play a game of bf2 today i couldnt get in ANY ranked servers nor unranked the ranked servers that i had in my favourites were all lit in red so they were unavailable, and the unranked ones just said i failed to connect and to check my internet connections and try again.. any ideas on what to do? I've already reinstalled the game and patched it and deleted and retrieved accounts but nothing is happening with them ive logged onto another account to see if it was just my account but it was the same thing.
Do you think im missing a file in my bf2 or a important dll that i might need???!?!?!?!

Please help it is ****ing my off any ideas or help would and WILL be much appreaciated :)

are u sure u dl the patch correctly. 1.2 what version are u using. i think u can change it in the commuity tab.

it worked fine before but i have a virus and some other ppl think it will fix when i get rid of the virus otherwise i did dl the patch properly becuase it worked before it happened over night and i couldnt play in the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom