Bf2....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I just purchased BF2 again after 2 years of leaving the game :)

Time to get my 2KDR back up :D Cant wait to own some noobs!!!! I really miss this game!

And Ill be able to run it maxed on my new rig! Had p4 and 7600GT before. The game still has a decent looking engine if I remember.

Will do, is it in the xfire list? Purchased it today, so should arrive sometime this week.

Ninja EDIT!!! No worries, seen it in your sig.

My Associates' is in IT (duh!). My BA will be IT-Information Systems Security. :D

Its funny this came up, I just bought the Collection box, has BF2, BF2 S.F, Armored Fury, and one other, cant remember. Funny enough i was able to find my old account and logged in, It said the last time I logged in was 1-07-2007, I Remember i stopped playing because the servers stopped ranking all of a sudden and i lost like 3-4 ranks, and got the "oh well" from Ea/Dice. Ive moved onto BF: Bad Company for PS3. But im hoping to get back into this, I also bought BF1942, and Road to Rome, time to mod it.

Ahhh man, im so itching to play it after so long. Perfect headshots with the sniper,using the attack helicopter (I piloted these very well, my best vehicle), spawning of sharqis roof and base jumping down. Its all coming back to me now.

I miss this game :( Please arrive tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom