BF1942DC Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I downloaded this release for desert combat, and found immediate problems with it. I know its has nothing to do with my computer, because this past weekend I wiped my drive and did a fresh install. But I have found that some times during multi play and single play the game will have a long pause where nothing happens, the screen freezes, and in 5-10 seconds the game picks up as nothing happened. I also have the problem where the game will have that same long pause but will go to a black screen. After 5-10 seconds you can hear the sounds of the game, you can still move around and fire your weapon, but there is nothing but a black screen.

I have noticed a lot of the bf1942dc final servers have had a lot of trouble with this new realize. Such as random server crashes and glitches. Its not the server, it tends to happen on a lot of them.

I am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if there is a patch in the works. Its annoying because desert combat is such a great game.

The strange thing is I never had a problem with it before this update, and I have never had a problem with bf1942. So it seems like it is the new release. But i am wondering if I am not the only one out there that has problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom