Best Website For Buying Pc Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikoman69

Daemon Poster
I cant find any place that has good deals and all the games I want to order up ever, at good prices. So, whats a good website that has cheap or the cheapest prices on pc games, and a great selection that includes all new games and the more popular older games?

Anything besides ebay? I just dont like the fact of buying cd-key based games off ebay, and alot of good deals I find are "imports that run in english".

Anything besides ebay? I just dont like the fact of buying cd-key based games off ebay, and alot of good deals I find are "imports that run in english".

Blah. I use eBay all the time for buying PC games with no problems. I have not found a better place yet to get good deals on PC games. Just make sure you buy from a seller with good feedback.

I buy alot of my pc games at Half Price Books. They have a surprisingly large selection. ;)

Inferno Deals

Try Inferno's site, he's got some good deals on stuff

He hasn't stocked games yet, but if you want any, tell him to stock some, and he could get it to you for cheap

I buy very few games, as I don't get a lot of time to play. I tend to try a game out before I even think about buying it... $50 is too much to drop on something that you might absolutely hate. I have COD4 and have only played it a few times. It didn't hurt me to buy it, though, as I got a Wal-Mart gift card from work and used it to buy it... didn't actually cost me a dime.

If I want a game after i have gave it a test drive, I will usually pick it up at Wal-Mart. The price is as good or better than any other retailer, and I can take it home and install it right then. I don't buy downloads of games unless it is an ISO of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom