Best Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
I was looking for the best multiplayer RPG it seems that either WOW or Guild wars are the one, but I was wondering do they cost to play online, and what are the pros and cons.

I personally hated Guild Wars. I was looking forward to it for so long, and it just is not a very good game in the long term unless all you want to do is pvp. If you are really into team PVP, get it and you will love it. However the game is really limiting if you just feel like playing by yourself one day and exploring. Your characer will never get good enough to actually explore past the first couple cities witout dieing constantly.

I'm not a big fan of WoW, but if you don't necessarily want an MMORPG I would look into Diablo 2. It is very old, but still stands up to the test of time with the new patches here and there that totally change the game. It is free too, the only con is that the servers tend to lag sometimes.

nah Wow is out dated, although very good i must say. Go to mmorpg.com and see wuts up. over all WoW is good but i didn't like the whole lvl system along with the game being 100% gear based. the game is very easy to lvl and everyone becomes the highest lvl very quickly for an mmo, i personally played ragnorak a while ago and loved it, i wonder if there still is a game like that out there. regardless like most game like ragnorak, Diablo2, ect ect it is always ruined by hack/bots along with a personal dislike for the community.

Guild Wars has no monthly fees, and looks beautiful even with a relatively frugal system. But it is not a MMORPG in the traditional sense, as you only enter combat areas with something like a maximum of four other players. People seem to love its PvP too, though I never much got into it. I haven't played the game in a very long time actually; not that its bad but I just lost interest...though I'll probably go back cuz it was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom