best multiplayer game out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

protonfusion

Baseband Member
so right now im pretty heavy into Age of Empires 3.... but because i want a little varitey Im looking into getting a first person shooter... i really like the look of the battlefield series but i dont know which one is the most popular (1942, vietnam, etc) then ive been wanting to try out world of warcraft but i cant see paying money to play the game online...

also i would like to get a game that is graphically stunning to play single player to test out my new card (7600gt) and ive been looking at farcry instinct or half life 2... what first person shoots just blow you away graphically.

Get HL2, as it comes with CS:S and that is one of my favorite online games (and HL2 is an awsome game itself). Battlefield 2 is the most popular BF game.

HL2 (CSS) isn't a bad isn't a bad option as a multiplayer FPS but the graphics are not exactly stunning. Farcry might be a better bet for looks.

BF2 also doesn't exactly look amazing but it is great fun to play online, one of the best online FPS games.

BF2 and HL2. These are my best online game ever. ccs and dod amazing love them and bf2 sf is realy good. Look into both of them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom