Battlefield Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

*PyRo*

In Runtime
im playing round with battlefield as i have dl a few mods. I dl a mod that makes planes turn into boxes, jeeps go fast and MI something. The only problem is that i cant make them work. I extracted the files to the mod folder like it said and started battlefield. I went to custom game and activated the mod. As soon as i pressed activate the game went black for a few seconds then i was back on my desktop. ANy help welcome.If it helps i hve got the 1.4 and on the custom game area it has this "bf1942 1.4" if that helps.

I'm a huge BF junkie. I suggest taking a game specific problem like this to www.bf42.com (I'm an admin there).

Sounds like your talking about Action Battlefield. Are you sure your patched to 1.4 not 1.45? If it's the latter, I don't think Action Battlefield supports the 1.45 patch yet.

Have you tried to install any other mods yet? Like Desert Combat or Interstate 82 (fun as hell).

Also, I suggest downloading All Seeing Eye. there's a free version out there. It's much better joining servers with this then that crappy gamespy in game browser.

Yea im still on 1.4 but its called nicks mix mod. The one real prob is when i try to activate it the screen goes balck then im back on my desktop. I sthis just bf's way of restarting with the new mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom