Battlefield 2 is going to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
Bad News:

EA has delayed the game from 1- 9 weeks depending on what they feel like.

I hate EA.

Yeah, I read about that on Gamespot yesterday... lets just hope EA doesn't drive this one into the dirt like it did with many of its titles that came out not long ago... Goldeneye Rogue Agent as a great example. :(

I say that they come out with a pre-release demo for the game that everyone can try, and everyone can give them feedback if they like the game or not and then DICE (or whoever is making it) can fine tune some of the things that need it.

Aye, does look like a cool game. I pld BFV for a while till i got pissed with Heli whores. Only pld 1942 for about a week or two, never fully got into it.

Diabetic said:
Aye, does look like a cool game. I pld BFV for a while till i got pissed with Heli whores. Only pld 1942 for about a week or two, never fully got into it.

Yeah, Battlefield Vietnam is bad for the helicopter imbalances, but if you get good enough you can easily counter them with those heat-seeking-rocket-launchers and the like. :)

Well at least I know I am not alone on this one. My co-worker showed me some videos of battlefield DC and I went out and built my pc, the next week. Man that game ROCKS and I hope they dont wait to long to release it. I also read that they took out the repeling out of the choppers(suxs)physic were too much.

Dave

I hope they keep the choppers the same, cant make it to easy for people, then we will have even more campers sitting around waiting for rides.

I played BF alot on my friends Intel 3.0ghz 800mhz FSB Prescott. Im almost finished builting my computer. I cant wait to play some BF. I had no idea that BF2 was coming out, thats great news. March is around the corner too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom