Battlefield 2 demo is coming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to download this demo, I think I will do it later tonight if I'm not busy.

Woot6600gt - whats the deal? What bad about this game? You can't just say it's bad and not back it up!

I hear the net lagg is really bad, the ai is stupid. The control customisation sucks as it tells you that certain keys are already bound and that you cant use them again. For things like del you have to open the custom cfg file and manually change it.

Also when one person can see a certain server and another has to input the ip address to get to the same server that really sux.

Really sweet physics? psht not hardly........won't in the demo comes even close to giving you that idea.......it wouldn't work on my computer, but I got to play it on another computer at the LAN where it was being passed around........for whatever reason it just crashes back to desktop on my computer which apparently more than one person is having that trouble with.

It was pretty fun, but it's not like OMG JESUS HAS COME BACK TO EARTH IN THE FORM OF BF2 or anything like that......single player oughta be interesting though

when i find a server and i become a leader of a 4-6 person squad, im literally in gaming heaven. thats the part i love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom