Battlefield 2: Complete Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude.. Trotter... I'm getting BF2 as well.. hopefully it runs here (my friend is giving me the copy he "obtained") hopefully it works.. and I'll play with you and Nagasama...

It wont work! Jesus Vernong like every game you try to download , what don't you understand about CD-Key and Account Validation.....

Oh woops, I meant that I had already tried manually updating PunkBuster, then later when I played I got that message...At first it was something about PnkBstrb.exe communication failure not initializing or something..Now it's talking about a heartbeat stopping...Hopefully it was only a one time thing.

Also when I looked at my rank I haven't gained anything and it says you have to play in ranked games...Which ones are those? Like how can I tell which server is ranked..? Is multiplayer only ranked?

Ok that's what I thought..And im a little confused..When you check off the "Ranked Games" box with the X that means it's going to search for ranked games right? Or the other way around? Also if someone can answer the questions on my previous post..That'd be awesome.

For lots of points fast, I use Knife and Pistol servers, rank means nothing in them. My clan runs a 24 player one, nearly always fun during GMT 8am - 11pm.

We have alot of admins, so we try to have one on at all times. Just EA don't like us much. As they are "illegal" servers.

It wont work! Jesus Vernong like every game you try to download , what don't you understand about CD-Key and Account Validation.....

... they do that now??

the most modern game i played was Halo.. and that didn't have a Key.. so i'm new to this :)

Lol yeah vernong to download the game you have to use a cd-key..So if your friend has already used it...Then you won't be able to download it..:(

... they do that now??

the most modern game i played was Halo.. and that didn't have a Key.. so i'm new to this :)

Where have you been since like WC 3 ? .......
Let me just add this :

vernongvj0.png

You know you rock though ;)

Hey there, internet is sorted now with a ok ping of around 30 (non peak times) to 70 (peak times) guess i can start playing you now Trotter..and the rest of you :)

Need to practice first though, and get a razer mouse...can't live without my good ol' razer mouse, which broke, because i smashed it (TF2 is a stressful game i tell you)

Its not impossible to fall...play on non PB servers, type in BF2 CD:Keys, doesnt take to long to find one that not in use. I did it with CoD2, but then just bought it cus i loved it so much, and my passion for PC games and upgradeing my PC grew from the 2.5 YEARS ive been playing that game, had it since launch day, a real one since a week after. if anyone has that game i swear to god i will own you on it, ive played that game 3 hours a night for like 700 days... figure it out.

Ive spent an entire 3Months of my life simply on that game, you get alot of skill in 2100 Hours of gameplay, or 90 days of gameing. however you want to look at it.

Well.. only game that i have that has a CD-Key is Halo.. and the game checks it if it works... i don't think it checks it when u go Multiplayer...

nice pic btw haha//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom