BattleField 2 (BF2) not BoyFriend 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
well here it goes lol it is so funny to tell but yeah i just found it on my pc laying around so i just installed it and lol i just kept teamkilling and then blowing up vehicles and killing the people inside them. also i made the guy on the vehicle crash and then me and the other team mate's vehicle exploded lol and we were both killed. hahahahahahhahahahahha so funny. also yeah my 8800GTS pwns this game at 1024 x 768 maxed quality settings. lol no lag but i wish i could get a better monitor so i can pwn more with it lol. even though i teamkilled alot our team still won so BF2 FTW!

edit: srry if i was noobing about the game but i was just playing against bots for fun for no reason and lol team killing is fun but not all day lol. seems kinda stupid but srry i know how the game works and the objective.

BF2 people should go paintballing in the woods to see how different sitting on a chair is from walking and running all day long.

well here it goes lol it is so funny to tell but yeah i just found it on my pc laying around so i just installed it and lol i just kept teamkilling and then blowing up vehicles and killing the people inside them. also i made the guy on the vehicle crash and then me and the other team mate's vehicle exploded lol and we were both killed. hahahahahahhahahahahha so funny. also yeah my 8800GTS pwns this game at 1024 x 768 maxed quality settings
W.T.F.

hes a little kid . and dont know the game !!! its people like him who make me angry when playing cause of teamkilling oh and btw they will go on stats HAHAHA You dnt deserve that game and hope you get reported to ea U *******

nobody will like you on that game, the aim is to WIN and play as part of a team, how do you think it makes your team mates feel when YOU(there own team mate) keeps killing them? and then they see you do the same thing to others?

oh srry this was on single player lol not online. i never do that online lol do u think im stupid? the computer or the AI bots don't care if i team kill or not.

edit: srry if i was noobing about the game but i was just playing against bots for fun for no reason and lol team killing is fun but not all day lol. seems kinda stupid but srry i know how the game works and the objective.

o_O

I'd say you have brain cancer, but I've known kids with brain tumors who could compose sentences at a higher degree of intellect.

The part that gets me is he found the game laying around. Did the game fairy drop it off, or did you get it when you were high on ritalin and forget about it?

And what IS the objective, my hyper active friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom