Anyoner here know how to make no CD fixed EXEs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disillusion

Daemon Poster
I updated BF2 and BF2: Special Forces to the 1.41 patch and Game Copy World doesn't have a fixed EXE out for either one. How can I make one so I don't have to carry around my CD with my laptop?

I'm sure theres a website somewhere that has that particular patch, i don't know exactly how to make a nocd but all i know is the reason why the game wants you to insert the original cd is to confirm you bought the game legally (none of the files on the cd are actually needed), then when you replace exe with the nocd crack it tells the game that the cd is inserted.

If you cant find another website for the nocd (which is very unlikely), just look for a website to teach you to make nocd's.

It is not easy to crack games but to start you need a program which can disassemble the .exe, like Win32Dasm. Then you need to find the string which has the error msg when you try to play with no-cd. Then you will need to use a program like HIEW to change the hex and actually crack the game.

Doing this is not for beginnings and this is basic infomation. The way to crack games changes game to game. If you have had no experience with cracking then this will be basically impossible without a indepth guide.

BTW doing this is illegal. I do not recommend you download the tools listed above and attempt it.
The cracks you ask for, as far as I know, do not exist yet publicly.

Use Daemon Tools or Alcohol120 to make an image of your disk, then mount them in virtual drives.

I never have to touch my BF2 or SF disks anymore.

Trotter said:
Use Daemon Tools or Alcohol120 to make an image of your disk, then mount them in virtual drives.

I never have to touch my BF2 or SF disks anymore.
Yeah, I know that's always an option, but fixed EXEs are much easier.

I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom