Anyone here still play Quake3: Arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
I downloaded the demo and some of the people online are f***in godlike! Combine that with the fact that I suck at the game AND my ping of 300+ .....LoL

I was just wondering if anyone here is old school enough to still be fragging it up in Q3.

Theres still a fairly large Q3 community, I was never too impressed by Quake though and never understood the big 'Quake obsession' *shrugs*....

Quake 3 Arena is still widely regarded as the greatest, most frantic multiplayer FPS of all time, along with Unreal 'Tourney and maybe Call Of Duty (which used the Q3 engine, btw). Although I stopped playing around 12 months ago now, I still had over 3 (?) years of enjoyment out of that game.

Quake 4 MP is stated to be 'based off Quake 3' in terms of gameplay, which needless to say Quake fans are rejoicing about. I'm actually going to dust off my copy of Q3 Gold and refresh my skills in preperation ;).

Haha, I've been playing the Q3 Demo for years! Never bought the game though. I can't wait till Quake 4!!!

My favorite part about the game is that it runs on my 733Mhz Celeron lol. Only thing holding me back is my crappy dial-up. Ah but with my new comp and dsl I'll be able to play Quake 4 when it comes out. \m/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom