Any Strategy games like Starcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevo808 said:
I whent from starcraft to command and conquer generals. its the same concept like any other strategy game and its very well known and really fun to play.
I prefered the other C&C Games over C&C Generals. Tiberian Sun / FireStorm is my favorite one of the lot. I am currently looking forward to Tiberian War in 2007.

Harper said:
I prefered the other C&C Games over C&C Generals. Tiberian Sun / FireStorm is my favorite one of the lot. I am currently looking forward to Tiberian War in 2007.

I enjoy zero hour the most but i do agree with you, C&C games are really awesome also. Tiberium war i cant wait also, that game is gonna be crazy :D

cikrum said:
As already said there is no equal to starcraft...and in my opinnon there will not be another for some time, due to the fact the the gaming market has shifted away from the rts to fps and rpg...starcraft still is the best rts in its 8th year.

Agreed. Still the best after all these years. No RTS compares with it.

DoW is good, has 3 races, orcs/zerg. human/terran. eldar/protoss and they have some similarities, i can go on alot about some RTS since i love the genre as well. I have all C&C and DoW, i enjoy playing the older C&C games (obelisk lol) and then I like DoW as its a fast good paced game which can have you storming walls of soldiers with orcs or spearheading against powerful base defences w/ an army of drednaughts/terminators and a land raider.

The only RTS that can compare to StarCraft are C&C Tiberian Dawn (the first C&C game), Red Alert and Tiberian Sun. Red Alert 2 and Generals are not bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom