all blizzard games

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimli of gloin

In Runtime
hey all i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find a list of all blizzard games. i remember like 5 years ago i was playing this 2d bizzard game and im over new releases and i like to go old school for a while.... the game was this dude who was tanky and shot and stuff....
well all help is apreciated.

i think any1 with half a brain would know those blizz games but im talking bout before them, the game black thorn...i want to dl it...

Here is the list of all Blizz games I know:

Starcraft/Brood War
Warcraft
Warcraft II
Warcraft 3 ROC/TFT
Diablo
Diablo II
World Of Warcraft
Starcraft: Ghost

Heyyo,

Blackthorne? that old snes game that's like Prince of Persia, but with guns? It's a nice game guys, pretty fun one. You get a shoot forward button, and shoot behind you button, so you talk to the tied up prisoners, they give you stuff like bombs.. then you take a few steps forward, and "sorry, can't help it" and pop a shot off behind ya. :p

Lol, anywho, it's not abandonware man, so downloading it would be illegal, bla-bla-bla... Try searching a game shop that carries used copies of old system games. As mentioned earlier, I've played the version for SNES.

[EDIT]
Btw, just googled it, apparently it's out for GBA as well.

thank you mard..

the annoying thing with typing it into google is that it always comes up with rougespear's blackthorn!!!ahhh but it think i will just emulate it.. even though it was on pc....

Counter-Strike said:
Here is the list of all Blizz games I know:

Starcraft/Brood War
Warcraft
Warcraft II
Warcraft 3 ROC/TFT
Diablo
Diablo II
World Of Warcraft
Starcraft: Ghost

Diablo II Lord of Destruction...

Status