Advanced Crysis Tweaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice tweak.
Now that I am using different, and good memory:
I can max out all game settings with the tweak
1440 X 900 (Limit for my moniter)
16Q AA or AF?? Whichever
All settings are now custom, because of the tweak.

And I get 15-25 FPS.

Now too shabby for a single unoverclocked GTX.

The AA is 16Q, but I see no option for AF.
Resolution is 1440 X 900 (Can't go any higher)
All options are now Custom, except for game effects quality and Sound Quality, which are set to high.

I am using the file provided in the First Post.

I can give screen shots if you Like.

I usually keep AA off. I can only turn it up to 8x and I see no difference whatsoever that justifies such a decrease in performance. The jaggies that bother me the most are on the tree leafs and those cannot apparently be smoothed out. Try turning it off and you'll get a much smoother framerate on that GTX

I would get it but my crap 320mb GTS wasnt up to the job, it would only just run very high at 1024x768, about 15 - 40 fps. Usually around 20.

I usually keep AA off. I can only turn it up to 8x and I see no difference whatsoever that justifies such a decrease in performance. The jaggies that bother me the most are on the tree leafs and those cannot apparently be smoothed out. Try turning it off and you'll get a much smoother framerate on that GTX

Ill try turning it off, and Ill look for a difference. I just like playing with everything maxed... :)

Might I also add that you can disable all those annoying videos on startup by deleting all the video files except "bg.sfd" in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis SP Demo\Game\Localized\Video

You don't need to delete anything in the "English" folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom