your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCs are more expensive, but the extra money you pay is worth it. There is just so much more you can do with a PC and games also look better on a monitor with a high end graphics card rather than with a console on a regular TV. The only thing consoles do better is sports and racing games. You can't play FPS's as they are meant to be played with the controller. You just can't!

well consoles are always better value when it comes to gaming and are more reliable but computers still win the gold in the end for me as they can do so much more than just play games, they have a function for every personailty and unequaled practicality.

well consoles are always better value when it comes to gaming and are more reliable but computers still win the gold in the end for me as they can do so much more than just play games, they have a function for every personailty and unequaled practicality.

I totally agree but thats what you pay the extra money for.

i agree with beedubaya consols are only really good for racing a sporting games..the rest if much easier to play on a pc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom