Xenoblade - Restocked by Gamestop

Right, I get that much, but what was the actual reasoning for pulling them in the first place (the official reason, not GS trying to make a quick buck)? Did Nintendo say that no retailer can sell this game or something? That's the part I'm missing.

Im not sure the reason they gave I dont think they gave one at all

Gamestop just started quietly pulling them one day. I'm pretty sure to make a quick buck is the official reason. There was no press release or news about it. Someone got tipped off over at CAG that they were told to send them back.

But my point is if someone wanted it that badly couldn't they just go to somewhere else like Best Buy and get it at regular price? Or even order it online? I know there are dumb people in the world, but this seems like something on a different level.

But my point is if someone wanted it that badly couldn't they just go to somewhere else like Best Buy and get it at regular price? Or even order it online? I know there are dumb people in the world, but this seems like something on a different level.

no when it came out it was exclusive to gamestop and nintendons online deal but it is no longer available on the nintendo store. So you could only find it used or re sold on a ebay or amazon type site

no when it came out it was exclusive to gamestop and nintendons online deal but it is no longer available on the nintendo store. So you could only find it used or re sold on a ebay or amazon type site

This. This is why it is a big deal. It's one thing if they only had used copies that got traded in or such, but considering some people that got the game have said that it appears to be a completely untouched copy makes it even worse (disc looks completely un-played as in no scratches and all codes and manuals provided and in perfect condition).

I am thinking they payed to make more copies and then opened them to sell them as used and at an increased price due to rarity. It's completely legit to do that which is why it seems so wrong...

Alright, that's exactly what I was looking for and the only part that I wasn't aware of. This is pathetic on GS's end.

Hey Slay I read on Joystiq they're restocking Metroid Prime Trilogy soon. On their site its listed for $85 used. Seriously, someting foul is afoot here. How is Gamestop aquiring large numbers of rare games? Are they stockpiling them to drive up demand just so they can turn a larger profit later?

Hey Slay I read on Joystiq they're restocking Metroid Prime Trilogy soon. On their site its listed for $85 used. Seriously, someting foul is afoot here. How is Gamestop aquiring large numbers of rare games? Are they stockpiling them to drive up demand just so they can turn a larger profit later?

Seriously they are I would buy that cause I been wanting it for a while

I loved prime 1 and prime 3 I never played 2 but the trilogy is all reformated for the will comtrols withch actually worked really well for those games I thought. well at least for 3.

We need a new 3d metroid dangit

Back
Top Bottom